A party treat or an indulgence for any day of the week, serve with crackers or mini toasts. Substitute your our flavours and fruit.
- 1 brie wheel
- 3 tblsp blackberry jam
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 1 french baguette cut in 1/2 inch slices
- 1/4 lb butter
1. Slice baguette diagonally and butter. Place on a baking sheet and broil for about 5 mins or until crispy.
2. Meanwhile, slice rind top off brie wheel. Place on baking dish. Sprinkle with berries and top with spoonfuls of jam.
3. When you take toasts out turn oven to 350 degrees and put brie dish in for about 10-15 mins.
4. Keep an eye on the brie so the jam doesn’t burn. You want the cheese soft and runny in the middle. Serve right away.