1 pound side of salmon
1/2 cup honey
4 cloves garlic, minced or crushed
1/2 cup whole-grain Dijon mustard
1/2 lemon juice
1 tblsp olive oil
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper
1/2 tsp paprika
1 tsp parsley
1 lemon, sliced, for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 400°F and place a rack in the middle of oven.
2. Add honey, mustard, lemon juice, oil, paprika, parsley, red pepper flakes, cayenne pepper in a bowl and whisk well.
3. Place the salmon on a baking sheet with a layer of foil for easy clean up or a baking dish large enough for fish. Pour the honey mustard mixture over the salmon, and spread evenly. Sprinkle with cracked pepper. Cover with foil.
4. Cook about 20 mins, until thoroughly cooked through. Remove foil and broil for 3-4 min to carmelize the top.
5. Serve and garnish with lemon slices.