Prepare time: 5 min
Cook: 10 min
Ready in: 30 mins
Awesome for brunch, serve with Lemon ricotta pancakes and double up raspberry coulis recipe to serve on pancakes as well with champagne.
- 2 pints fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 bottle champagne
- 1. In a medium size pot add water, 1 pint raspberries and sugar, heat on medium, stir gently until sugar is dissolved. Mix cornstarch and some water in a cup, add to raspberry mixture to thicken. Turn to low for about 5-10 mins and turn heat off. If it thickened too much add a touch of water.
- 2. Pour mixture in a small bowl and cool in fridge for 15 mins.
- 3. Spoon about 1 tsp raspberry coulis in to bottom of champagne glass. Tilt champagne glass as you slowly pour champagne in to control the bubbling and overflow.
- 4. Top with a few fresh raspberries.
- Bon Appetit!