Prepare time: 5 min
Cook: 10 min
Ready in: 15 min
Serve as a side or with garlic toasts.
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 16 oz. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons white wine
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Sauté the garlic in olive oil for 1 to 2 minutes on medium heat, being careful not to brown.
2. Add mushrooms and cook a few more minutes, stirring
3. Stir in balsamic vinegar and wine, cook another 2 minutes. Season with pepper.