Chelsey Creek Cabins, Blue Ridge Mountains, Virginia
- The Cottages at Chesley Creek Farm are romantic cabins for two in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia, far away from the hustle and bustle; a place to commune with nature and unwind. Situated on over 200 acres in the Blue Ridge, enjoy seclusion and privacy.
Cottages at Chesley Creek Farm, Blue Ridge Mountains, VA
The Cabins at Chesley Creek farm are a wonderful blend of seclusion and comfort. Choose from an assortment of cabins, that allow you to escape from daily life to enjoy the peace and quiet of nature.
Seclusion, Beauty & Comfort. Our well-appointed cabins allow access to hiking trails through forests and to vistas that provide a panoramic view of the beauty of the Blue Ridge.
After a long day of hiking, spend a relaxing evening grilling on the deck of your cabin.
Each of our cabins is equipped to make you comfortable, so that you can disconnect and unwind.
Places to go and things to see…
Virginia wineries and breweries that are both traditional and modern, and for dining that is known internationally for its quality and style. Central Virginia offers myriad events and venues you just can’t experience anywhere else.
Take a look at the menu on our site, to get a taste of everything that Chesley Creek Farm Cottages puts you near: Blue Ridge Attractions
- Fully equipped kitchens, with gas range, microwave, refrigerator/freezer
- Secluded, individual cabins for 2
- The Log House will accommodate 4 folks, as there are 2 suites upstairs
- All dishes, utensils, towels and linens provided
- Large bathroom equipped with shower and 2 person air jetted tub
- BBQ grill on deck
- Swimming Pool during season
- Miles of hiking trails with mountain and valley vistas
- Minimum 2 night stay, no pets, no children