Domaine Madeleine, Olympic National Park, Port Angeles, WA.
- Domaine Madeleine continues to set the trend for wellness travel. Picture your romantic getaway on a high bluff overlooking the sea. Take in the sweeping views of Victoria, the San Juan Islands, Mount Baker, and the Dungeness Lighthouse. Explore nearby Alpine Mountains, Coastal Beaches, a Temperate Rainforest and much more – all year round.
Domaine Madeleine, Olympic National Park, Port Angeles, Washington
The Olympic Peninsula is one of the few places on earth where you can visit 3 major biomes – alpine tundra, temperate rainforest, and coastal beach – all in a single day. (We recommend three to five days – there’s lots more to see and do.)
Our “Bucket List” day trip starts with a visit to Hurricane Ridge and a legendary view of the Olympic Mountains. From there, you’ll head to the shore of Lake Crescent. Then it’s a short hop to Ancient Groves, the northern edge of the Hoh Rain Forest. Finally head up to Cape Flattery, the northwest-most point of the contiguous United States overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
Enjoy a complimentary SpaLife Wellness Kit and a champagne toast in your room when you arrive. After a day of adventuring, indulge your senses and restore your skin! Amazing adventures await you here on the Olympic Peninsula.
In addition to our self-guided day trips, you can also enjoy many expert-guided activities.
Picture your romantic getaway: on a high bluff overlooking the Strait of Juan de Fuca with sweeping views of Victoria, B.C., the San Juan Islands, Mount Baker, and the Dungeness Spit. You’ll fall in love with our romantic and peaceful B&B while you scan the horizon for spouting whales and soaring bald eagles.
Click Here to view the variety of Private Spa Cottages and Suites we offer.
Check Here for Things to Do
We want to help make your stay on the scenic Olympic Peninsula memorable and enjoyable. That’s why we’ve put together a few special add-ons
Check here for our Add-Ons & Amenities.
With a focus on nature-inspired contemporary styling, comfortable luxury, tranquil natural gardens, and the ultimate in fresh sustainable cuisine, you’ll find yourself wishing you had booked a longer stay to simply take time to enjoy it all. Guests tell us that 3 to 5 nights is necessary to explore Olympic National Park, Port Angeles, Sequim, and the other close-by natural wonders found here in this World Heritage Site. As you discover the beaches, forests, and alpine peaks and valleys, you’ll feel like you’re the first and only person to explore these wild, unspoiled, and peaceful lands.
The wonders don’t stop at the end of summer: you’ll uncover natural riches year-round: snowy Winter activities at Hurricane Ridge; bright bursts of Spring color as flower blooms cover the landscape; beautiful Autumn leaves and salmon careening up the salmon cascades along the Sol Duc River; as well as the temperate weather helping to create the Hoh Rainforest, one of the largest temperate rainforests on earth.
AAA Diamond-Rated, Fodor’s, Frommer’s, National Geographic, Sunset Magazine, Seattle Magazine, and Guests like you recommend Domaine Madeleine for our welcoming nature-inspired luxury.
- We deliver our Boxed Breakfasts to your room fridge on the day of your arrival to enjoy on your schedule… whether you’re planning an early start or sleeping in. These breakfasts are perfect for in-room dining, eating in the car, or even on a hike through the rainforest. View our Boxed Breakfast Options and meals, snacks and romantic extras.
Amenities: Check Cottages and Suites for individual features
- Alarm clock that doubles as a Bluetooth speaker
- Property-wide free super-fast WiFi
- Premium streaming services including Hulu with Live TV, Disney+, ESPN+, and HBO Max
- The latest Chromecast streaming technology
- Relaxing view from your private patio
- Cozy-up by the fireplace
- Luxurious spa robe
- Air conditioning
- Keurig and mini fridge
- Organic teas, coffees, and hot cocoa
- Heavenly beds and amazing sheets
- Private Gardens
- Spa-Inspired Private Bathrooms