A nice summer lunch served with garlic toasts or a side with a bbq dinner.
- 4 tomatoes, cut in wedges
- 1 english cucumber
- 1 red or green pepper sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup kalamata olives
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 tblsp olive oil
- 1 tblsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tblsp fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 tsp dried oregano
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- fresh ground pepper to taste
1. Cut tomatoes into wedges. Slice cucumber in 1/2 lenghtwise then in cut in 1/4 in. slices
2. Clean and slice red pepper. Slice onion, then cut rings in half. Place prepared ingredients in a large bowl with the olives and feta.
3. Mix in a bowl olive oil, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, oregano, crushed garlic.
4. Pour over salad and mix. Serve and add pepper.