The Andiron Seaside Inn & Cabins, Mendocino Coast, California
- We are 11 one and two room cabins perfectly situated on five acres of meadow and woods on Highway 1 in Little River, California. Minutes away from everything – beaches, wineries, diving, hikes, Mendocino, breweries, good food – but quiet, relaxing, and fun.
The Andiron Seaside Inn & Cabins, Mendocino Coast, CA
The grand outdoors. From the casual biker to the more outdoorsy type, there’s really something for everyone here – kayaking, diving, surfing, fishing, hiking, biking, more. Whether you want to snag a canoe and just splash about for an hour with your dog, or you’re more hard core and have brought your wet suit and are searching for treasure, you’ll find it five minutes from The Andiron.
The VIEWS. There’s an incredible nook and unforgettable cranny every minute or so along Highway 1. That means that catching a sunset or a stroll is easy – and usually not crowded. There are big sandy beaches, rocky coves, unmarked blowholes, wildflower-covered bluffs, secret vistas, and even a glass beach! All for you!
Anderson Valley Pinots and Alsatians. You’ll find wineries around every curve on Highway 128 and we’ll be happy to tell you our favorites worth a visit. Just ask. (P.S. They’re all good. Just pull over at any of ’em and you won’t be disappointed.)
The arts. Artists and arty types flocked here during the last century, and helped turn the North Coast into a special place. Not just with art (which is everywhere here) but with what they inspire to flourish around them. Good old bookstores, cool junk shops, tons of fine theater, art classes, our film festival, and an appreciation for culture that seeps into daily life.
- Pod-style coffee makers with (local) Big River coffee. Refrigerators, many cabins have kitchenettes.
Amenities: Charming & unique cabins
- Fireplaces & kitchenettes
- Decks & BBQs
- Fire pit
- Hot tub in the woods
- Free wi-fi
- Small TVs with DVD players (thousands of free DVDs)
- Fresh, organic eggs from our chickens
- Blink IQ electric car charging stations
- Weekend happy hours with local beer and wine in our outdoor fire tent
- Vintage & Retro Furnishings
- Comfy queen and king beds
- Eco-friendly E&O bath products
- Ocean glimpses through the trees
- Pets welcome: $20 per pet per night.
- Our cabins are “housekeeping” cabins – that means that once you settle in, we won’t bug you unless you’d like us to. If you need more firewood, fresh towels, etc, just let us know.
- Hot tub clothing optional